Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Heaven

While at the grungy pool hall that I had been going to for a year, I noticed a bead shop a few stores down. Right next to the probably-serves-cat-Chinese food place, the GLBT center and the infamous Green Door was a little place I now call Heaven. It was wall to wall covered in gorgeous strands of beads. The entire store was lined up with tables just covered in every bead, pearl, stone, finding you could think of. Good prices on most things too, and the guy even gave me a discount. 9$ for over 150 fresh water pearls is a good deal in my book. The owner watched my pierced, tattooed, hot pink haired self like a hawk until he saw how full my basket was haha.





Bought a few new types of beads, goldstone, mother of pearl and sodalite, and some slightly tacky pink beads, should make for some fun pieces. Right now I'm looking into places I can sell my stuff at besides online, getting excited to be selling again. These are what I'm most excited about. I know these skulls are all over Etsy but I love them. The roses are amazing, I have big awesomesauce plans for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment